Aquatic Builders prefer "drop-in" fiberglass components
No Forming and Pouring!
Aquatic Attraction and Pool Builders prefer A.S.A. fiberglass construction components because they require no forming and pouring and that means savings of time and money at the job site. Our modular fiberglass solutions drop-in fast and easy. Sumps, tanks, gutters, valve vaults, wall systems, and equipment covers are pre-fabricated with outlets built-in. Multiple options for covers or grates can be pre-installed or dropped in.
Heavy Duty Construction Components
A.S.A. MFG products are HEAVY DUTY! We use premium fiberglass and resin to build in strength and durability. Our monolithic fabrication method creates one of the highest strength to weight ratios.
There are many additional advantages of using our durable fiberglass components for your project:
- Fiberglass products are resistant to temperature extremes, suitable for installation in any climate or geography.
- Fiberglass is non-conductive and needs no grounding.
- Fiberglass has excellent sound reduction qualities--perfect for pool, spa or fountain equipment covers!
- Fiberglass doesn't require painting and under normal conditions, doesn't crack!
- Fiberglass requires little maintenance-- making it a solid investment
Custom Design Fabrication
Don't see a product on our web page that you need? We can customize our durable fiberglass products to your drawing or plan specifications. Send us a drawing and let us know what your requirements are and we'll send you a quote. We have created tanks, drains and gutters for use in diverse areas such as storm drains, aquaculture tanks, custom drain pads and more. Expect top quality, long life and low maintenance.
Here are some of the fiberglass component features which can be customized:
- Outlets of varying sizes can be configured to your required elevations.
- We offer multiple grate, ccover, lid and ladder options for tanks and sumps
- Viewing windows can be built in
- Options for float valves, drains, auto file and level sends for tanks or equipment vaults
- Gutters can be straight or custom radius
Easy to Install
A.S.A. “drop in” modular fiberglass construction components are easy to install. Our sumps take 50-70% less time over concrete forming, pouring and painting. And, the job gets done right! Most of our tanks and sumps won't require expensive cranes or equipment to move and place.
Made in the U.S.A.!
We manufacture all of our products in Central Florida with a team of project managers and technicians who have over 70 years of combined experience in fiberglass fabrication. You can expect quality products and attention to detail. We know how to add the features you need to make the installation of these products at the website fast and easy.
We have Construction Expertise
We've manufactured fiberglass components for hundreds of projects, pools and parks. Call us if you have a unique application or need a customized solution for your project. We can recommend options that will help you get the project completed with components that you can count on to close the deal or solve the problem.
Call us today to discuss your current project!